Wednesday 29 March 2017

The Martian - Article One

Hey there!! I'm back again :)
This time I found a really interesting article on The Martian and how it was a coincidence it was released around the same time scientists found water on Mars.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2015/sep/28/nasa-water-found-on-mars-the-martian-movie-matt-damon-coincidence

First part of the article

I found this article on The Guardian.  I really liked how the article was reviewing The Martian as a film.

At the end of the article, I found it funny that Peter Bradshaw, the writer of this article, mentioned about 2001: A Space Odyssey.  He mentioned that when 2001 was released, space-aliens were trying to reach contact to Earth.  So I feel that this article was useful for parts of my essay because it allows me to talk about the year it was made to present day. This is because I will be allowed to talk about

This source is helpful in terms of LO4.

Love,
Christie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment