Wednesday 4 January 2017

Editor Pietro Scalia on Cutting The Martian

Hey guys

I am back today with another blog post and today I will be talking about a source I found on the internet.  I simply typed into Google 'The Martian editing' and I saw this link which looked quite interesting...I was right!!

Harvard Reference:

  • Beth Marchant, 2015. Editor Pietro Scalia on Cutting The Martian. Available via: http://www.studiodaily.com/2015/10/editor-pietro-scalia-cutting-martian/ (Accessed 25th April 2017)


I found this source really useful because it explained how the film was made in post-production by the editor himself.and also I got some amazing quotes I can use for my essay. This website explained the process of making the film, how they edited the movie itself.


I am defiantly going to be using this source for LO2 (key technological developments).

Love, Christie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment